Inspired by my success with rojak and the leftovers from the overly salty fried fish snack i ate in the afternoon... i made Fried Fish Soup! OMG. still cant believe i managed to do that! ^_______^ Remember I dreamt about eating a very expensive $10 fried fish soup one day.. but even then it was worth it. ever since, i had that craving. Just wished I had shaoxing jiu, XO and ginger with me. (:
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Fried fish soup! Yumms!;D
Inspired by my success with rojak and the leftovers from the overly salty fried fish snack i ate in the afternoon... i made Fried Fish Soup! OMG. still cant believe i managed to do that! ^_______^ Remember I dreamt about eating a very expensive $10 fried fish soup one day.. but even then it was worth it. ever since, i had that craving. Just wished I had shaoxing jiu, XO and ginger with me. (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment