12 Feb Springcleaning!
Here's my housemate Umit cleaning the really gross fridge with the wet wipes he brought while I clean the slightly less gross trays from the fridge. No thanks to the previous housemates who left all their food in the fridge and weird tomato drippings everywhere in the fridge.

Tonight also happened to be the night I cooked Fusili for the 2nd time in my whole life. It was too bland so Umit suggested adding tuna to it. And we tried opening the bloody can of tuna for like 20min. (The stupid can opener we found in the drawer was spoilt, we had to punch holes manually along the whole circumference to make like a dotted line before Umit brutally use a fruit knife to force it open)
Umit: Did we jus kill the tuna?
i: I think the tuna died a second time. LOL.

The really tortured can of tuna. (Pardon my shaky hands but think you can still see the damage done.)
Note to self: Get canned food that comes with a tab.
Here's my housemate Umit cleaning the really gross fridge with the wet wipes he brought while I clean the slightly less gross trays from the fridge. No thanks to the previous housemates who left all their food in the fridge and weird tomato drippings everywhere in the fridge.
Tonight also happened to be the night I cooked Fusili for the 2nd time in my whole life. It was too bland so Umit suggested adding tuna to it. And we tried opening the bloody can of tuna for like 20min. (The stupid can opener we found in the drawer was spoilt, we had to punch holes manually along the whole circumference to make like a dotted line before Umit brutally use a fruit knife to force it open)
Umit: Did we jus kill the tuna?
i: I think the tuna died a second time. LOL.
The really tortured can of tuna. (Pardon my shaky hands but think you can still see the damage done.)
Note to self: Get canned food that comes with a tab.
No comments:
Post a Comment