(Okay a really badly exposed photo. lol)
8Feb This is what I call snow.
YAY! First sight of snow! It tasted like rainwater. Lol.Me, kitty and munyee discovered the goodness of vending machines which offer free hot drink(hot chocolate etc) and even hot tomato soup! At the doctor’s clinic. Yums! Esp when its free. HahaJoyce was nice enough to stay over with me for the night. And yays! I discovered I have ONE housemate – a Turkish guy called U-mit(hmm dunno the spelling) Okay good. Now I know there’s another human in the house. (:



YAY! First sight of snow! It tasted like rainwater. Lol.Me, kitty and munyee discovered the goodness of vending machines which offer free hot drink(hot chocolate etc) and even hot tomato soup! At the doctor’s clinic. Yums! Esp when its free. HahaJoyce was nice enough to stay over with me for the night. And yays! I discovered I have ONE housemate – a Turkish guy called U-mit(hmm dunno the spelling) Okay good. Now I know there’s another human in the house. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment